Training men and women to defend the power and coherence of the gospel of Jesus Christ is an integral part of Ravi Zacharias’s vision for RZIM. Our hope is to empower you to engage in earnest conversations with those who have honest questions about the Christian faith.
The RZIM Academy is an online training curriculum designed to help individual become better equipped to give an answer to anyone who asks them to give a reason for the hope that they have. RZIM speakers to share some of their expertise in the form of lectures, compiled as an online course.
Ravi Zacharias, Michael Ramsden, Stuart McAllister, John Lennox, Os Guinness, Amy Orr-Ewing, Alister McGrath, and many more have contributed lectures to our Core Module, which offers a broad introduction to apologetics, addresses some common objections, and provides practical skills of engaging in fruitful dialogue with people of different worldviews, all available at a low price with incredible impact on your personal growth and community.
RZIM's introductory training and study resources have been created for Christian audiences as a starting point to learn more about evangelism and apologetics. Study resources in this category include small group curriculum, self-study, and RZIM seminars at your venue to help introduce apologetics to your group. Most of these studies do not involve a large time or resource commitment on the part of the learner.
- RZIM Academy Plus — practical small group evangelism training in your city
- REBOOT — a 1-day, fast-paced, interactive youth apologetics event
- Connecting the Dots — monthly interactive sessions for youth to prepare for university
- Towards Belief — small group video curriculum, available in English and Chinese
- ASK Curriculum — an interactive DVD curriculum for ages high school and up
- Understanding and Answering Islam — online events for those with questions raised by the interaction of Islam and Christianity
- Introductory Reading — a book list to inspire and deepen your thinking faith
- Foundations of Apologetics (DVD Curriculum) — a series of video lectures on 12 key topics
- Apologetics Then and Now — 3 lectures on contemporary thought with discussion guide
- Engaging Today’s Culture — request a 2-part seminar by a speaker on any apologetics topic
For person who already has foundation of Christian apologetics and would like more formal training, RZIM offers a variety of opportunities and material. Study and training at an intermediate level involves a greater individual commitment both in time and effort.
- RZIM Summer Institute — a week-long course of lectures and learning in the USA
- Oxford Summer School — one week of seminars and studying in the UK
- Canadian Summer School — a week of training and talks in Canada
- Conversations that Count — request an interactive event focused on equipping for gospel conversations
Our advanced study opportunities are for someone who is committed to a life of study and application of evangelism and apologetics. These offerings represent the richest Christian apologetic training found in the world. For those with a passion to make Christ known, studying at RZIM’s advanced level provides a life transforming experience, combining effective evangelism with academic rigor.
- Oxford Centre for Christian Apologetics — a 1-year program for evangelism training in the public sphere
- South Asia Institute of Advanced Christian Studies (SAIACS) — pursue learning for evangelism with academic oversight in India
- Cultural Conversations — organize an event to inspire your church to engage culture with the gospel